Invitation to the Big Alsace Tasting
After a successful inaugural year in 2018, the Big Alsace Tasting returns to Dublin as part of Alsace Wine Week.
The trade and press tasting will take place at Ely Bar & Grill (IFSC) on Wednesday 22nd May from 11.00 to 17.30.
There will be a second, ticketed session for consumers from 18.00 to 20.00.
Over 25 producers’ wines will be shown at this walk-around tasting, including: Dirler Cadé, Marcel Deiss, Paul Ginglinger, Hugel, Josmeyer, Sipp-Mack, Meyer-Fonné, Réné Muré, Bruno Sorg, Schlumberger, Trimbach, Cave de Turckheim, Zinck & Zind-Humbrecht
Please RSVP to Frankie Cook at [email protected]
Six reasons to love Alsace wines
- The wines are so pure, mineral and aromatic that they are a delight to drink.
- There’s so much variety across the whole region that there are always new, interesting wines to discover.
- They range from the simple to the very complex and reflect where and by who they are made.
- The soil mosaic of Alsace is among the most complex of any wine region.
- The wines can age well, sometimes for decades.
- As they are under-the-radar they represent great value for money.